Wish List & Contributions
We are quite clear that this entire Homestead only exists due to the generous support from our community!
Since starting our first kids classes in 2012, dozens of families have received scholarships through your generous contributions! And all of our infrastructure here has been created with the sweat and financial support of many of you! Thank you so much for making this all possible!
You can make a one-time or ongoing monthly contribution below:
The following is our Wish List of Tools and Materials that would greatly help us maintain the land for our classes, develop the gardens, and move forward on the crucial building projects this year. If you have access to any of these things and would like to donate them to the homestead, we would so appreciate it!
- Chicken wire fencing (4’x 300′) – like HERE
- Weed whip
- Gas or battery powered chainsaw (medium to small)
- Octagonal tent for uphill classroom space – HERE
- Riding mower with trailer attachment
- 50 4’x8’x2″ 150 Rigid foam insulation – like HERE
- 6 Rolls of aluminum trim coil – like HERE
- 6″x100′ Solid drain tile – like HERE
- Hardware cloth (3’x200′) – like HERE
- 80 Smart siding 5/8″x4’x8′ panels – like HERE
- Boulders or other natural stone for retaining wall/erosion control on slope
- Storage shed
- Cistern (1000 gallon or larger)